Welcome to AMPA
The story of AMPA is one of a simple vision. The vision that successful Moroccan professionals in the U.S. and beyond can unite to create unprecedented synergy and value.
In an environment where relations between the US and Morocco could not be better, AMPA's mission is to enable professional and personal growth of its members both in the US and Morocco through networking, entrepreneurship and career development. Our network is our success!
AMPA in Action
- AMPA Ftour Networking Event
- Networking/Professional Development event
Dear AMPA Members and Friends,
Join us on Thursday, April 23rd for our Networking/Professional Development event in the cities of Casablanca, San Francisco, Tampa and Washington DC. Please note that New York and LA are to have their events on Thursday, April 30th.
As communicated earlier, the event will feature the "Member Spotlight". In fact, AMPA turns the spotlight on individuals, their accomplishments and their experiences. It offers an opportunity for you to share your story with your fellow members, inspire new members and strengthen awareness of the community and the association.
If you would like to be featured in the "Member Spotlight" or would like to nominate a fellow member, just send an email explaining the reasons for your nomination. Also, if you have a business that you want to promote during the event, send us an email and give us information about your business. The local organizers will make the final selection of the featured members.
AMPA members and their guests are invited to gather for an evening of camaraderie, collaboration, and constructive dialogue, in a chic and cool venue, supporting our local Moroccan businesses. Who knows, you may find a new business partner or mentor or mentee here!
Below are the locations that have been confirmed.
- Washington, DC: Venue: Bistro du Soleil in Old Town Alexandria, in the Lounge. 1504 King St, Alexandria, VA 22314-2717 - Time: From 6 pm to 8 pm.Coordinator: Georgie Welch
- Tampa, FL: Venue: The Renaissance Hotel International Plazza. International Plaza and Bay Street, 4200 Jim Walter Blvd, Tampa, FL 33607 - Time: From 6 pm to 8 pm. Coordinator: Mohamed Mifdal
- Casablanca: Venue: Roméo & Juliet By Shore Club -10 Boulevard de l'Océan Atlantique, 20000 - Time: From 6 pm to 8 pm. Coordinator: Salma Oudghiri
- San Francisco Bay Area: Venue: Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley, 2050 University Ave, East Palo Alto, CA 94303 - Time: From 6 pm to 8 pm.Coordinator: Maati Benmbarek
Please note that New York and LA are to have their events on Thursday, April 30th.
We look forward to seeing you there!
- Introducing Najia Kemmou as AMPA's VP of Government Relations 02/11/2015
- AMPA's Women Entrepreneurship Committee 11/30/2014
- AMPA Delegation Visits Moroccan Parliament, a Key Minister & U.S. Embassy 11/23/2014
- Ambassador Bush: Moroccan Americans Are a Bridge Between Morocco & the US 11/21/2014
- L'AMPA : Des compétences marocaines aux Etats-Unis prêtes à contribuer au développement du Royaume 01/14/2014
- Celebrating MENA Entrepreneurship
Dear AMPA Members and Friends,
AMPA will be holding its annual Ftour networking event for AMPA members, friends and guests in the cities of Casablanca, Seattle, New York, San Francisco Bay Area and Washington DC.
RSVP today, don't delay as space is limited. Click on a city link below to register.
Tuesday, June 30th: Washington DC
Wednesday, July 1st: Casablanca, Seattle, Bay Area
The event's date for NYC will be communicated soon.
This event is also an opportunity to "Give back" and donate to charitable projects in Morocco. To that end, we partnered with Morocco Foundation, a 501 © (3) nonprofit organization with a presence in both the US and Morocco, whose purpose is to fight poverty among vulnerable population groups in Morocco, particularly in rural areas and help underprivileged and poor people build a better life for themselves and their families. More information to come on specific projects and ways to help. Please donate generously and be part of the solution!
Please note that this not an AMPA-sponsored event. Attendees will be responsible for the cost of their meals.
We look forward to hosting you soon!
Sincerely, Chaouki Zahzah
AMPA | Association of Moroccan Professionals in America
Why join AMPA?
AMPA provides a platform for its members to network through social and professional events like our signature annual Moroccan-American Bridges conference (MAB) and our regular C-Suite guest speaker sessions. Our members also have access to dedicated on-line resources including members directory and job board. Check out our Membership section to learn more about why you should join AMPA.
What they say about AMPA?
I am very happy to see such talented and committed Moroccan executives. In addition to their major role as a trade link between the business communities of both countries, AMPA members are reflecting the image of the new Morocco; a young, modern, energetic and open country oriented towards the 21st century.
- Morocco's Railroad Infrastructure, Best in Africa - Morocco World News
- Morocco Abrams tank programme moves forward - IHS Jane's 360
- Morocco prepares for local elections amid boycott calls - Yahoo! Maktoob News
- Why Does Morocco Continue to Draw Foreign Investors? - AllAfrica.com
- Morocco's Long-Term Water and Power Strategies Are Paying Off - Jean R. Abinader - AllAfrica.com