Welcome to AMPA
The story of AMPA is one of a simple vision. The vision that successful Moroccan professionals in the U.S. and beyond can unite to create unprecedented synergy and value.
In an environment where relations between the US and Morocco could not be better, AMPA's mission is to enable professional and personal growth of its members both in the US and Morocco through networking, entrepreneurship and career development. Our network is our success!
AMPA in Action
- AMPA's Women Entrepreneurship Committee 11/30/2014
- AMPA Delegation Visits Moroccan Parliament, a Key Minister & U.S. Embassy 11/23/2014
- Ambassador Bush: Moroccan Americans Are a Bridge Between Morocco & the US 11/21/2014
- L'AMPA : Des compétences marocaines aux Etats-Unis prêtes à contribuer au développement du Royaume 01/14/2014
- Celebrating MENA Entrepreneurship
Why join AMPA?
AMPA provides a platform for its members to network through social and professional events like our signature annual Moroccan-American Bridges conference (MAB) and our regular C-Suite guest speaker sessions. Our members also have access to dedicated on-line resources including members directory and job board. Check out our Membership section to learn more about why you should join AMPA.
What they say about AMPA?
I am very happy to see such talented and committed Moroccan executives. In addition to their major role as a trade link between the business communities of both countries, AMPA members are reflecting the image of the new Morocco; a young, modern, energetic and open country oriented towards the 21st century.
- Morocco Reports Six-Fold Spike in Foreign Filming - ABC News
- Morocco, US ASTA sign partnership agreement on tourism - Morocco World News
- Tour company Best of Morocco went the extra mile for travelers - Los Angeles Times
- Moroccan Prodigy Hashim Mastour to Play for Morocco's National Team - Morocco World News
- Sounds from Southern Morocco: Festival Taragalte - Voice of America (blog)