Welcome to AMPA
The story of AMPA is one of a simple vision. The vision that successful Moroccan professionals in the U.S. and beyond can unite to create unprecedented synergy and value.
In an environment where relations between the US and Morocco could not be better, AMPA's mission is to enable professional and personal growth of its members both in the US and Morocco through networking, entrepreneurship and career development. Our network is our success!
Why join AMPA?
AMPA provides a platform for its members to network through social and professional events like our signature annual Moroccan-American Bridges conference (MAB) and our regular C-Suite guest speaker sessions. Our members also have access to dedicated on-line resources including members directory and job board. Check out our Membership section to learn more about why you should join AMPA.
What they say about AMPA?
I am very happy to see such talented and committed Moroccan executives. In addition to their major role as a trade link between the business communities of both countries, AMPA members are reflecting the image of the new Morocco; a young, modern, energetic and open country oriented towards the 21st century.
- Diplomatic Deadlock - AllAfrica.com
- Morocco to welcome more tourists from EU - Zawya (registration)
- Morocco to open cultural centre in Tripoli and provide arts training - Libya Herald
- Morocco King's wife welcomed - Peninsula On-line
- New EU/Morocco fisheries deal and its implications for Israel - Jerusalem Post