Welcome to AMPA
The story of AMPA is one of a simple vision. The vision that successful Moroccan professionals in the U.S. and beyond can unite to create unprecedented synergy and value.
In an environment where relations between the US and Morocco could not be better, AMPA's mission is to enable professional and personal growth of its members both in the US and Morocco through networking, entrepreneurship and career development. Our network is our success!
AMPA in Action
- Networking/Professional Development event
Dear AMPA Members and Friends,
Join us on Thursday, April 23rd for our Networking/Professional Development event in the cities of Casablanca, San Francisco, Tampa and Washington DC. Please note that New York and LA are to have their events on Thursday, April 30th.
As communicated earlier, the event will feature the "Member Spotlight". In fact, AMPA turns the spotlight on individuals, their accomplishments and their experiences. It offers an opportunity for you to share your story with your fellow members, inspire new members and strengthen awareness of the community and the association.
If you would like to be featured in the "Member Spotlight" or would like to nominate a fellow member, just send an email explaining the reasons for your nomination. Also, if you have a business that you want to promote during the event, send us an email and give us information about your business. The local organizers will make the final selection of the featured members.
AMPA members and their guests are invited to gather for an evening of camaraderie, collaboration, and constructive dialogue, in a chic and cool venue, supporting our local Moroccan businesses. Who knows, you may find a new business partner or mentor or mentee here!
Below are the locations that have been confirmed.
- Washington, DC: Venue: Bistro du Soleil in Old Town Alexandria, in the Lounge. 1504 King St, Alexandria, VA 22314-2717 - Time: From 6 pm to 8 pm.Coordinator: Georgie Welch
- Tampa, FL: Venue: The Renaissance Hotel International Plazza. International Plaza and Bay Street, 4200 Jim Walter Blvd, Tampa, FL 33607 - Time: From 6 pm to 8 pm. Coordinator: Mohamed Mifdal
- Casablanca: Venue: Roméo & Juliet By Shore Club -10 Boulevard de l'Océan Atlantique, 20000 - Time: From 6 pm to 8 pm. Coordinator: Salma Oudghiri
- San Francisco Bay Area: Venue: Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley, 2050 University Ave, East Palo Alto, CA 94303 - Time: From 6 pm to 8 pm.Coordinator: Maati Benmbarek
Please note that New York and LA are to have their events on Thursday, April 30th.
We look forward to seeing you there!
- Introducing Najia Kemmou as AMPA's VP of Government Relations 02/11/2015
- AMPA's Women Entrepreneurship Committee 11/30/2014
- AMPA Delegation Visits Moroccan Parliament, a Key Minister & U.S. Embassy 11/23/2014
- Ambassador Bush: Moroccan Americans Are a Bridge Between Morocco & the US 11/21/2014
- L'AMPA : Des compétences marocaines aux Etats-Unis prêtes à contribuer au développement du Royaume 01/14/2014
- Celebrating MENA Entrepreneurship
Why join AMPA?
AMPA provides a platform for its members to network through social and professional events like our signature annual Moroccan-American Bridges conference (MAB) and our regular C-Suite guest speaker sessions. Our members also have access to dedicated on-line resources including members directory and job board. Check out our Membership section to learn more about why you should join AMPA.
What they say about AMPA?
I am very happy to see such talented and committed Moroccan executives. In addition to their major role as a trade link between the business communities of both countries, AMPA members are reflecting the image of the new Morocco; a young, modern, energetic and open country oriented towards the 21st century.
- Morocco: Africa's Great Stabilizer - The National Interest Online
- France and Morocco strengthen counterterrorism cooperation - Al-Arabiya
- Cannes Exec 'Stupefied' by Morocco's Ban on Prostitution Drama 'Much Loved' - Variety
- ACWA Power Secures $2 Billion For Morocco CSP Projects - CleanTechnica
- Greece, Morocco back as members of rugby's world body - New Zealand Herald